MyWealth Investments understands that our clients are the cornerstone of our business. We are committed to entrenching a customer-centric culture within the organization and in everything we do. We strive to provide knowledge of the financial markets, as well as offering dynamic investment products so that our clients can pursue and achieve financial freedom.
Please note that we are an investment intermediary and as such we do assist with retirement, insurance/risk, or medical health. Should you require assistance in these areas please feel free to contact us.
MyWealth Investments is an authorized financial services provider with license number 45214. The approval has been granted to the FSP in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services (FAIS) Act of 2002. MyWealth Investments is committed to complying with FAIS since the purpose of the Act is to protect the client.Our compliance is overseen by Askari Compliance services, represented by Warren Nealle and internal compliance by Jenny Erasmus.
Because we understand that your best interests as the client are intrinsic to our business, we have adopted and inculcated the following principles into everything we do:
• Fair treatment of our clients is central to our corporate culture
• Products and services are designed to meet the needs of our clients
• Our clients are given clear information and are kept appropriately informed
• We provide tailor-made advice to our clients as are suitable to their individual circumstance
• Our clients are provided with products that perform as product providers have led them to expect, and the associated service is performed at an acceptable standard.
• Our clients do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers to change product, switch provider, submit a claim, or make a complaint
MyWealth Investments believes that access to the financial markets and the ability to achieve financial freedom are available to all. We will assist you by providing the tools to achieve this.